Wednesday, November 14, 2007

New at Spiritrax

A month ago, we got a visit from a wonderful, classically-trained soprano named Melissa Guiley. Guess I forgot to post them here at the time.

Wonderful Peace
I didn't know this song before I arranged it, but it's my new favorite. I feel like I managed a nice natural build through the arrangement.

Oh Chanukah
Just in time for the CCCCChhhhhhholiday.

S'vivon
For the klezmer kiddies. Melissa's Jewish, so we got her to do these Chanukah tunes.

And Mandi Leigh did two more of my Christmas arrangements last week:

O Christmas Tree (O Tannenbaum)
Pretty traditional.

Jingle Bells
When I put this on, Mandi said, "Oh, I'm in Disneyland!" I guess that's sort've what I was going for.

Lots more, but I'll post them once they have vocals.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online