Saturday, December 8, 2007

MoreBork

Local video producer Mark Bork called us a few weeks ago to write some music for "A Magical Valley Christmas", a Christmas special that he produces every December for his old hometown of Twin Falls, Idaho. He asked for original classical Christmas-y music, and my boss was busy with some other things, so I wrote it, Mark said it was perfect, and I'm psyched! My first original music used in multimedia! I can't wait to see the completed video. I joined ASCAP, and now when that sucker is broadcast, they'll send me a little check in the mail that they get from the broadcasting TV station- my first residual. Does AOL send them money when people download (or stream) it? This I don't know.

Anyway, I can't play that music for you, since it belongs to Mark now, but you can listen to the discarded 60-second sample that he didn't use. It's not too bad either, though I think he picked the better one.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online